Rear Camera Kit for Loaders
Models: A770, S450, S510, S530, S550, S570, S590, S630, S650, S770, S850, T450, T590, T650, T770, T870
Model Family: Skid-Steer Loaders (SSL), Compact Track Loaders (CTL), All-Wheel Steer Loaders (AWS)
Have your back covered and enhance operator comfort with the Genuine Bobcat Rear-View Camera System for your machine. The system provides an ergonomic and comfortable solution for your daily job.
Does it fit my machine? Enter your serial number here for verification.
View what's behind the machine with a rear camera kit for Bobcat M Series loaders.
- Easy to use and plug-and-play installation with no change to machine's harnessing.
- The system is integrated with the machine for an automatic view and turns on with the machine ignition.
- When the machine is running, the system continuously shows the rear view.
- The cameras internal heaters remove condensation, snow and ice.
- With multiple screen and camera settings to enhance the display image, the rear camera kit adds another option for viewing the rear of the machine.
4.3 Inch Color TFT LCD Display
- Mounts to any Bobcat M- or M2-Series loader
- LCD display with LED backlit screen
- Continuous view: works during forward and reverse motion of the machine
- Auto-on with ignition activation
- Brightness setting for day or night view: three manual dimming modes for increased ease of use in bright or dark conditions
- Manually adjust the color, contrast, brightness and tint
- IPx6 rated waterproof enclosure
- Anti-glare, scratch resistant protected screen
- Operating temperature range of 30C to 80C.
- 118-degree horizontal lens angle for wide viewing capabilities
- 89-degree vertical viewing angle for enhanced upward and downward viewing
- Low level light capabilities for usage in darker environments
- Heavy-duty, robust, stainless steel mounting hardware and a heat and impact resistant housing that is waterproof and dust proof
- IP69K rating: camera can withstand a high-pressure cleaning with water
- Shock and vibration resistant for usage in compact equipment applications including wind, dirt, rain, and rugged terrains
- Operating temperature of 40C to 85C.
- 4.3" Color TFT LCD Display
- Mounting Hardware
|Model||A770, S450, S510, S530, S550, S570, S590, S630, S650, S770, S850, T450, T590, T650, T770, T870|