Flat Faced Male Couple - 1/2" body, 1-1/16" JIC thread
Models: 773, 864, E25, E26, E27, E27z, E32, E34, E35, E35z, E37, E45, E50, E55
Model Family: Compact Excavators, Skid-Steer Loaders (SSL)
Bobcat flat faced couplers are engineered to have no leaks during connection and disconnection, as well as long-lasting polymer seals to sustain dirty and dusty conditions that are typical in agriculture and construction.
Does it fit my machine? Enter your serial number here for verification.
Mating ends of the newer couplers are compatible with older style couplers, allowing old and new couplers to connect with each other. However, an FFI coupler will not function in an FFH block and vice versa.
The best way to identify which version block/coupler is installed is by looking for the manufacturers stamp: previous blocks and couplers have an FFI or FI, newer have an FFH or FH. The stamp is visible on the outside sleeve of male couplers. The stamp is also on the side of the block. Blocks that are connected inside the lift arm must be removed to see the stamp.
- No fluid spillage or air inclusion keeping equipment safe and clean
- Avoid costly fluid spills
- Internal components designed to maximize fluid flow with minimal change in pressure
- Push to connect Working pressure of 35 MPa
- High grade carbon steel with zinc-nickel plating
- ISO 16028 interchange
- Half inch body size
- 1-1/16 inch JIC Bulkhead thread
- Manufacturers stamp: 3FFH08-14/34S MB
|Model||773, 864, E25, E26, E27, E27z, E32, E34, E35, E35z, E37, E45, E50, E55|
|Model Family||Compact Excavators, Loaders|